Energy Buyers Get an Insider's Look
Energy Risk Report – the only electricity market analysis created specifically to help professional energy buyers make well informed decisions for their companies:
- detailed price forecasts and analysis through 2020
- risk alerts and buying recommendations
- national electricity overview
- regional electricity report on the six major ISOs in the country
- national natural gas summary
- special reports on impacts of new powerplant restrictions
- by energy markets expert Andy Weissman
Trusted Source of Independent Analysis
Energy buyers trust our pricing information and recommendations to help them:
- assess the advice provided by other services and consultants
- verify recommendations made by your in-house team
- negotiate power and natural gas contracts
- better understand price drivers and fluctuations
- develop formulas and models
Don't miss major market moves.
Get the most up-to-date and in-depth analysis available, provided each month by our expert and experienced cross-disciplinary team of energy and policy specialists, economists, and meteorologists.
Subscribe to Energy Risk Report.
Know When to Buy Power + Natural Gas
The Report is delivered in weekly issues every month:
- The National Issue features market highlights; significant implications of weather; electricity and natural gas overviews and purchasing recommendations. Includes up-to-date analyses of new power plant restrictions, seasonal trends, and developing geopolitical impacts.
- MISO and ISO-NE
- ERCOT and CAISO
- PJM and NYISO
Subscribe with ENGIE Resources Promo Code.
EBW has teamed up with ENGIE Resources to assist buyers with pricing information and recommendations. Use Energy Risk Report to better understand price drivers and fluctuations, negotiate using our expert assessments, and verify the recommendations made by others. Special offer for free Energy Risk Report – and bonus Energy Flash Report trial – available to ENGIE Resources brokers and commercial and industrial customers.
Energy Risk Report is the only analysis made for professional energy buyers.